The Swedish-Polish Chamber’s Lucia Breakfast 2018
Sweden & Poland – Exploring Opportunities in Entrepreneurship
This year marked our first Lucia Breakfast event. With an engaged audience, a to the last place filled room and distinguished panel we discussed the fact that increasingly new and exciting startups from Poland reach the vibrant Entrepreneurship Ecosystem in Sweden. Also vice versa, we have learned from Swedish Startups who engage with the up and coming Startup Scene in Poland.
The great potential for collaboration to strengthen and extending the already existing strong bands between the two countries has became ever more confirmed this morning.
- Ronald Domelid, Chairman Blinkee Nordic AB, (DI about Blinkee)
- Katarzyna Hess-Wiktor, Co-founder & CEO, Minnity
- Alicja Domelid, Founder, Ecoliving
- Kristin Svärd, International Expansion Manager, Fundedbyme Sweden, who just opened an office in Poland
- Per Schlingmann, Author & Board Member Blinkee
We want to thank the Embassy of Poland for their support and collaboration.
A tradition has been formed, welcome to next year’s Lucia Breakfast, December 13, 2019.