The Swedish-Polish Chamber of Commerce is a unique network for creating good business between Sweden and Poland since 1929. To our soon 90 year long success contribute a dedicated secretariat, our members and a very competent board of directors. Our members are both major international companies as well as smaller companies. They account for an important part of the trade with Poland and together form a unique network.
What’s in it for you?
- Information on current questions and developments relevant to your business
- A channel to drive your questions against Polish and Swedish authorities
- Networking through seminars and coming matchmaking events
- Access to the combined knowledge, extensive experience of the Swedish business environment and business community contacts of the Board of Directors
- Access to the network of consulting firms in both Sweden and Poland co-operating with the Chamber (including lawyers, auditors and accountants, tax consultants, headhunting and recruitment services firm, market research specialists etc)
Annual cost of membership:
- 3.750 SEK (1.500 PLN) för companies with share capital up to 1 milj SEK
- 6.500 SEK (2.600 PLN) for larger corporations,
(including a 100 SEK (40 PLN) non-deductible membership fee); all prices excluding VAT.
To apply for membership, please email email@example.com or fill in the registration form below: